Tuesday, July 6, 2010

can't sleep

It's 5:20 am... I've been up for a little over an hour.

I didn't have any trouble falling asleep but as soon as my eyes opened (while it was still dark) they wouldn't shut. I'm pretty tired but Casey the Cat and I seem to be wide awake. I had a lot of thoughts going through my head but I mostly thought about being back in Texas for a whole month.

The thoughts running through my mind in no particular order:
Will I have to use my mom's (my old) blackberry as a cell phone? would it be possible to only communicate via facebook chat?What am I gonna eat first? Shall I plan all subsequent meals?
I'm gonna get to drive my car! Barnes and Noble! I can go to Sunstone Yoga whenever I want.
I need to look up the price for a month membership at Sunstone Yoga. What will I do with the people I'll see? Will Bosie remember me? Aw Bentley. Will I feel really old when I get back to Dallas? Food Network, Big Brother, VH1, E!, Bravo... What do I need to pack? How should I combat jetlag (I can't even have a good night's sleep here!)? I am seriously getting excite with all the Tostino pizza I'm going to eat. Braums. Good/Real Tex Mex. Seeing my mom and dad. Am I gonna cry at the airport? NEW ORLEANS! Getting to see family and finally meeting my cousin's sons! Getting down to Austin to see the girls. Shopping malls! Oooh Cinnabun.

I have a feeling I am going to have a few more nights like this... Unfortunately, this won't be all too entertaining for you, dear reader.

What do you look forward to when going home?

1 comment:

  1. snuggling with my sisters and my momma. p.s. I found this very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete