Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry (Late) Christmas!!

Our Christmas Concert went off without a hitch (almost). Our cheap Casio tape decks weren't working properly and our CD began to skip. My Orange Owls, being the seasoned professionals they are, looked nervously at me like, "what the @#^! do we do?!!?" They did their cover of "All I Want for Christmas" acapella and dammit, Mariah Carey herself would have been proud.

Here's their version of Silver Bells



I really am so proud, they worked their tushes off and never complained. This Grinch's heart definitely grew three sizes more seeing them do their song and play.








Hope you guys had a good Noel! More to come before the year's end!

2 comments:

  1. I believe I heard some harmonizing going on. Not quite the calibur of ours in the Winnebago but impressive, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete