Friday, September 25, 2009

Whose Is This?

Just so you all know, I had my camera with me today at school and I took a WHOLE bunch of videos... if you watch them all at once, it will be exhausting but a very accurate capture of the craziness that I endure on a day to day level. However, I'll do my best to get the series of 9-25-09 up here as quickly as possible.
Our first little spotlight is on Paul... The kooky one in the front weating a yellow shirt.






Paul is quite the character. He is a bright boy (lived in Boston for a year) so his English is quite good. However he is, in a word, neurotic. The smallest things put him over the edge, he can get hysterical from 0 to 60.


When he doesn't understand something he'll say, "Teacher, what can I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and once I go over the directions he'll say, "oh, yes, I knew THAT!" Funny the first time, not so much the 87th. Despite all this, I see a little bit of my child self in him. Not sure if that's so great...
P.S. Paul is looking at absolutely NOTHING in these series of pictures... he is (if anything) reading the class rules on the wall. I just thought this was a pretty funny shot what with all the chess action going on in the background. :)

In this video he is determined to get the phrase, "Whose is this?" out of his mouth. And then congratulates himself and does a weird victory dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment