Monday, January 4, 2010

A Tardy Christmas Carol



My blog posts will be a little behind as I put all these crap together. After months of whipping my kids into shape, we finally had our performance. I'm such a proud little stage mother. If you ever watched those pre-school pageant documentaries you no doubt witnessed the stage mother with the crazy eyes. The camera zooms in on her in the back of the room. She gestures wildly like someone having a seizure, a smile plastered on her face, singing along with so much energy you would think she's strung out on something made in a trailer park meth lab. That was me on Dec. 23.

You will watch these videos. And you will think they are adorable.

Now I know how my parents felt when they made everyone they know watch me in Little Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment