Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why I Need a Dish Washer

I'm so lazy, I haven't done my dishes in forever... I make sure mold doesn't accumulate by at least running fresh water over my dishes everyday. However, I always think, I'll do it "tomorrow" because I know I'll use another cup/dish/spoon/chopstick and it would suck to just have to wash one cup/dish/spoon/chopstick by itself.

Oh and I'm cheap too. I don't want to use dish soap on just one cup/dish/spoon chopstick.

Today, I wiped the Spam grease out of my frying pan with kleenex (I'm also too cheap and lazy to go buy paper towels at the 7-11 down the street) so that I could make ddokbokki. Now I have a caked frying pan with ddokbokki sauce.

I miss having my dishwasher in the Venue... at least I could hide the dirty dishes from sight.

2 comments: