Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walking on a Dream

After taking an overnight bus from Bangkok to Surathani, I got onto this local bus that transported us to a pier. On that pier, we waited for about 2 hours before taking us to Koh Samui aka Paradise Found...



The bungalow that Jamie and I stayed in at the Smile House Resort. Koh Samui was the perfect island for my travels. Our beach was quiet, gorgeous water, nice sand, and was a 2 minute walk from our bungalow.
New Years Eve coincidentally landed on the Full Moon Party in Koh Phagnan a quick boat ride from Koh Samui. To witness the magic I had here, watch the video below!



1 comment:

  1. Casey,

    That was awesome. The video makes me think I had more fun at the Full Moon Party than I actually did. Love the song. This is my first time checking out your blog and I enjoyed this little bit.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete