Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby J

This weekend is Lunar New Year. This means I get a 4 day vacation (yay!!!) and most Koreans flock to the country to be with their ancestors so it's less crowded (yay!!) but banks -including atms- and other establishments are closed (boo!)

After a good night in Hongdae, we woke up on Saturday to go visit the newest family, Rick, Joo, and Baby J.

Baby J aka Julianna was born last month, the day after all the crazy snow. She's precious, y'all. I couldn't believe that Rick is a daddy! You could tell that he loves every second of it and I couldn't be happier for him and Joo! I was a little scared when they asked me if I wanted to feed Baby J, and I still did it wrong, I literally had the bottle perpendicular to her... but I guess practice makes perfect.I look really gross in the picture but the baby makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment