Friday, March 5, 2010

Bosie and Bentley: The Bandits

So my Mom and Dad used to be OBSESSED with their only daughter. We're talking 22 years of the spotlight on Casey (which she likes to an extent). Then came Bentley, their black lab. Bentley was the son my father never had. Devoted, sporty, an all around good dog.

Then I decided to come to Korea and was faced with a dilemma. What do I do with Bosie, my cat? My mother, a newly converted cat lover thanks to the book, "Dewey," had no qualms about taking in my newly stray but my dad is not and never had been a fan of felines. However, in the 10 months since taking up residency at Casa de Switzer, I think Bosie has definitely grown on my dad. He's much more entertaining.

So although I miss Bosie dearly, I know that my parents are taking good care of him. And most importantly, I'm glad that Bentley now has a partner in crime who doesn't mind doing the dirty work and doesn't care at all about having the blood on his hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment