Tuesday, March 30, 2010

With Deepest Sympathy

After my crazy mornings in Superkids, I head upstairs to teach the afternoon children. We have a different system this year where one teacher is in charge of a block of kids, so on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays I have my Clueless Crew.

Sophia as Tai, Anna as Dionne, Sally as Amber, and Annie as Cher. Annie is just a cute sweetheart. She'll bring sweets for everyone to much on between classes and yesterday she brought me a package for no particular reason.

"Annie!!! Thank you that is sooo sweet!" Her package included an envelope of origami that she had made, a pack of shrimp sandwiches (mmmm?), and a card. I opened the bright and cheery yellow envelope and found this inside:



Once again, it's the thought that counts, right? But what is the thought here?

1 comment:

  1. LOL
    I think the thought is, "I'm so sorry but I love you..." Wait, that's a Big Bang song..

    ReplyDelete