Friday, March 12, 2010

Life's Mysteries

So now that I'm getting into the mode of nesting in my apartment here in Seoul, I've been meaning to make a little mini-tour of my apartment. But I'll only do it when it is actually presentable. Unfortunately, I feel like here in Seoul it is so much harder to have a clean apartment as it was back in Texas at the Venue. Maybe because my Venue apartment was so much bigger so I had more places to hide my junk.

Every time I try to clean up this apartment it seems to get more and more dirty. Why is this?? Perhaps by confessing this, my proclamation to show you my apartment (which in reality, I do sort of love), it will give me the onus to actually do it (see my kitchen entries as past reference). I have found that shaming myself is a pretty good technique in gathering up willpower to DO something about it.

Here's to hoping that you'll get a peek at my place a la Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous (although my tour will take all of 10 seconds) soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment