Monday, April 26, 2010

Cleaning out the Closet

My style usually consists of one top and one bottom. That's it. I marvel at my friends here because they have mastered the art of layering. They've deduced it's because they are in cold areas and they can peel off layers as they get warmer.

I'm from Texas. I suck at layering.

Enter Gina Hessburg, stylist and chic closet organizer extraordinaire.


Without having to pay a cent, I was given a wardrobe facelift that made me marvel at all the options I didn't even know I had. It was like I had gone to Uniqlo and walked out with brand spanking new pieces!
I told Gina my clothing conundrums (I feel like I have just "outfits" and I don't know how to mix and match) and Gina whipped up vestment variations like the pro she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment