Monday, September 13, 2010

A Chocolate Love Story

"An amusing and sweet love story with chocolate."

Yes, you could say this is just a typical love story. I ran into the unexpected love of my life at a 7-11 stop in the subway. I saw you instantly and couldn't take my eyes off of you. You had everything I could ever ask for. Some would call you rich and smooth, others would be drawn to your effervescence and bubbly attitude. I was drawn to both aspects of you.

My first taste caught me off gaurd. It brought waves of nostalgia and the excitement of the unknown simultaneously. But I wanted- nay, needed- more. My friends just wrote you off as a fling. A one time affair. But I knew it was different.

Then, I had to leave you. And what a long 5 weeks it was. I capriciously flirted with Cherry Coke and Cream Soda. Carelessly going through each one. But in my mind, I just thought of you. Only you, baby, and of that rush I would get once I had my hands on you again. How you would taste when I would get back.

I came back to Korea and you were patiently waiting for me. And since I've been back, Chocolate Flavor Sparkling, it's only been getting better and better.

1 comment: