Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ding Dong the Mogi's Dead?



Korean Mosquitoes should be considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction. They can render a strong man into a weepy puddle of puny. Foreigners will tell you that these X-Men mutant-like bloodsuckers are the bane of their existence and while these pesks are alive, I assure you this is no land of morning calm.

I didn't mind the bites so much as the high pitched buzzing that would flit past my ears and wake me from a much needed slumber. Just hearing their "bbbbbzzzzzz" can make me sit right up and go on the offensive. Thankfully, I invested in one of those mosquito killer contraptions. You place a blue tab on something that heats up and either kills off the pests are makes them really sleepy. This is the best solution by far and I think out of the entire mosquito season, I've only been disturbed maybe twice? Which is far less than my other associates.

Hopefully this chill will knock out the stronger ones once and for all. But just to be safe, I'm going to keep lighting the blue tabs until some snow sticks to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment