Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why My Parents Rock:

Because they know EXACTLY what I'm missing from home:

Items include:

  1. Sour Patch Kids
  2. Red Vines
  3. Milk Duds
  4. Mike & Ikes
  5. Orville Redenbacher Kettlecorn
  6. EasyMac
  7. Nutella
  8. Jello Cookies N Cream pudding and pistachio pudding
  9. Cherry Jello
  10. Sloppy Joe seasoning packets
  11. Bottles of Dayquil and NyQuil and Dayquil tablets
  12. Hunt's tomato paste for Grandma Lucy's brown sugar/bacon 'sghetti
  13. Full size fitted sheets and pillow case

Hoooray! Only glitch - the Nyquil somehow leaked and got all over my sheets (boooo) but I just pulled them out of the wash and they are cough syrup stain free! Can't wait to put them on my bed and snuggle into them. I'm so sick of the hospital sheet the school gave me to put on top of the mattress.

Anywho this totally made my week. I am so glad I'm not sick anymore, plus I got open class over with, and now this lovely package came- the icing on the cake!!!

Everytime I pop a Milk Dud in my mouth or decide I need to treat myself to a cup of EasyMac, I'll appreciate my parents that much more for being so thoughtful and all around awesome.

You know how it was when you pulled your PB &J sandwich out of your brown bag lunch and not ONLY were the crusts cut off but it was cut into a cute shape like a heart or a star and you got a little handwritten note? Yep, that's how I feel. :)

1 comment: