Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Special Delivery

The good man at FedEx just came and dropped off my Passport with the newly minted/stamped Visa! Looks exactly like my old one.

Went to the post office this morning and sent two boxes to meet me in Korea, this works out well as I won't have to take too long at customs with all the medicene and toiletries. Also sent my shoes, hangers, and a few sweaters in one of the boxes.

My suitcases are pretty much all packed with the exception of a few things I will stick in at the last minute.

I'm set.

2 comments:

  1. that's what she said

    (see paragraph 3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now it's 3:30pm on Tuesday in Seoul. You're about 40 minutes away from landing, and I can guarantee with a large amount of certainty you are antsy as fuck. You can't wait to step off that plane, hop into a taxi and head from Incheon down that main road along the Han into Seoul. With a tummy full of Korean Air bibimbap, you're excited. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete