Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lots of what?!?!?!?

What would you do if....

Jack: I won't be here Monday. I go to trip.

Me: Where are you going Jack? Can I come too?

Jack: I don't know where I will go. Bangkok!

Me: Ooooh! Well I will go there for Christmas, too! Why are you going to Bangkok?

Jack: I don't know why I go to Bangkok. We go..... *thoughtful pause* There is lots of Banks! And lots of Cocks!!

*horrified pause* What do I say? What do I do? How do I react? Meanwhile...

Jack: Yes! Banks and cocks. cocks and cocks and cocks and cocks! In Bangkok! Bangkok has many banks and cocks. Is right, yes?

David: Yes! Cock cock cock cock! Like chicken say.

Jack in the background: We go see lots of banks and cocks in BANGKOK!

Honestly, how am I supposed to act? Do I just pretend not to hear anything? Do I chastise him or tell him not to say that, thereby letting him know he is saying something he shouldn't be saying? Do I laugh? I just do the next best thing and drag Mindy into my classroom so Jack can tell her where he is going this weekend...


2 comments:

  1. god, i need me some bang cock. hot damn, your kids are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I was reading this posting in the teachers' office. I started craking up uncontrollably while my Korean co-workers staring at me like they've just witnessed an epileptic fit.

    ReplyDelete