Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

The Christmas Concert went fabulously! I am so proud of Yellow Class... I hate to brag but we were the best (duh.). I'll be putting videos up when I return from my trip.

But I wanted to leave you all with a few videos spreading some good holiday cheer, brought to you by Fruit By the Foot.




Despite the fact that I'm on the other side of the world from much of my family and friends, I must say that I feel the warmth and love that you all have given me from many miles away! I'm thankful for so many things in my life, who would have thought a year ago (just 12 months ago I was one of the many unemployed during the holidays) that I would be blessed with so many things. I don't take these blessings for granted and am so appreciative of the love that I have from so many people.

Mom and Pop, above all, you are truly wonderful for EVERYTHING you have done. From sending my birth certificate after I lost my passport, to my kickass Christmas Care Package (despite my efforts, it has shrunk considerably), to letting my bank know I'll be spending copious (hopefully not TOO copious) amounts on my travels for me, to just letting me BE here to experience this all. I sincerely wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

OK folks, signing out from Seoul... see you (maybe?) in Saigon... and if I don't, as they say in Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh,

"Chúc Mừng Giáng Sinh!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment